Health Sciences
2012-2013 University Calendar

3 General University Information and Regulations : 3.8 Graduation : 3.8.5 Replacing a Diploma

Replacing a lost diploma
You must provide a sworn affidavit from a notary, lawyer, or commissioner of oaths certifying that your original diploma was lost. The affidavit should include your full name, address, phone number, and date of birth, as well as your degree and the year it was granted. You must clearly state your reason for requesting a replacement.
Replacing a damaged diploma or modifying your name
You must provide your original diploma. For name changes, enclose a photocopy of your of birth certificate, change of name certificate, marriage certificate, proof of divorce, or other legal documents that support your name change, corrections, additions, or deletions. Also include a letter listing your full name, student number, address, phone number, and date of birth. You must state your reason for requesting a replacement diploma, and clearly indicate any changes you want made.

Changes are made after the publishing of this Calendar. Always check the Class Schedule at for the most up-to-date information. This includes class times, locations and instructors.

Note: “you” refers to students newly admitted, readmitted or returning to McGill.

Use the Course Search for descriptions of all courses and the term when they are offered. Search for courses using specific keywords in the free-form field. Note: not all courses listed here are offered every term or year.